Faculty Forum on Renewing the Campus
This Faculty Forum on Renewing the Campus, hosted by the Office of the Provost on Tuesday, July 14, focused on facilities and public health issues and featured members of the President’s Advisory Task Force on COVID-19.
- Melanie Bernitz, AVP and Medical Director, Columbia Health and Associate Professor of Medicine
- Wafaa El-Sadr, University Professor of Epidemiology and Medicine, Director of ICAP
- David Greenberg, EVP for University Facilities and Operations
- Ira Katznelson, Interim Provost, Ruggles Professor of Political Science and History
- Donna Lynne, SVP and COO of CUIMC, CEO of ColumbiaDoctors, University COVID Director
- Ann D. Thornton, Vice Provost and University Librarian