Fall 2021 Travel Restrictions
*Procedure for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students Requesting International Travel for Columbia-related Activities in U.S. Department of State Level 3 & 4 Countries
1. Complete Travel Waiver (only applicable to Officers of Administration and graduate students).
2. Have itinerary reviewed by ISOS.
3. Secure written approval from the dean or head of administrative unit. (Please send the ISOS itinerary review and travel waiver, where applicable to [email protected] to initiate steps 3 and 4.)
4. Secure written approval from the Provost or, for CUIMC affiliates, from the EVP and Dean of the Faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine.
5. Register approved travel with ISOS.
Applies to travel both from the U.S. to non-U.S. countries and between non-U.S. countries, including after a return to a non-U.S. country of residence.
Requests should be submitted prior to booking travel and at least 30 days prior to the commencement of travel.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.
**Procedure for Graduate Students Requesting International Travel for Columbia-related Activities in U.S. Department of State Level 1 & 2 Countries
1. Approval of the dean or head of administrative unit. Issues to be taken into account include need for in-person presence, location of activities, type of activities, housing situation, etc.
2. Register approved travel with ISOS.